SignUp Software is now looking for an application consultant who would like to work at a fast-growing, successful global IT company. As an ExFlow Application Consultant, you will have responsibility for your own tasks and you will have the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a dynamic environment.
To thrive in this role, you have good analytical skills, structured, loves problem-solving, and can structure your tasks and priorities independently. You have the interest to help others, like to learn new things and share your knowledge with others.
About the job
As Application Consultant at SignUp Software, you will be responsible for implementing ExFlow. This means performing hands-on ExFlow activities to meet the customer's needs. You will work both independently and together in teams since you will be working in parallel with several projects.
The ExFlow Application Consultant is expected to take full responsibility for the services delivered and make sure it's performed with high quality. You will be the real expert in ExFlow and vendor invoice process. The customers expect you to guide them during the activities and propose system setup and configurations which match their need.
When assigned as a tester, project manager, pre-sale, or support resource it is expected to fulfill the relevant parts of those roles.
- Conduct workshops and training
- Application configuration, implementation, and testing
- Design and test new features
- Analyze and solve functional issues
- Act as Project Manager in internal and external projects
- Act as 2nd and 3rd line support
- Perform pre-sales activities
- Provide the best possible value for our customers
- Provide and implement the best practice of using our applications
- Understand our customers' internal processes
- Functional ”D365 Finance/SCM” or AX 2012 competence within Finance and/or Trade & Logistics
- About a minimum of two years experience
- Fluent in English, speaking, and in writing
- Fluent in Swedish or Norwegian, speaking and in writing
- Experience in ExFlow
- Experience in MS D365 Finance/Supply Chain Management or AX 2012
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in accounting
- Post-secondary education in Economics / IT / Systems Science or equivalent
What we can offer you
- To be part of a successful Swedish company
- To be a part of a kind team always close to a laugh
- Helpful colleagues with great competence and experience
- A generous wellness contribution
- Health insurance & Occupational pension
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote working
- Continuous competence development
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- The start date is as soon as possible
- We have a new high-tech office in Mall of Scandinavia, Solna
Submit your application now, interviews take place on an ongoing basis during the process.
We kindly ask recruiters not to contact us to provide their services for this recruitment.
We are a fast-growing IT company with extensive experience in electronic invoicing and contract management. We specialize in developing and marketing applications that increase companies’ profitability by streamlining their Accounts Payable and Contract Management processes.
Our solutions currently handle more than 20 million invoices and 300,000 contracts annually in companies spread across the world.