SignUp Software is now looking for a developer who would like to work at a fast-growing, successful global IT company. As an ExFlow Developer, you will have responsibility for your own tasks and you will have the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a dynamic environment.
To thrive in this role, you have good analytical skills, loves problem-solving, are a team player, and can structure your tasks and priorities independently. You have the interest to help others, like to learn new things and to share your knowledge with others.
About the job
As an ExFlow Developer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer modifications and ExFlow standard features. This means in general being responsible for creating, maintaining, and improving code based on designs or instructions. As a developer at SignUp Software, you’re not restricted to just developing in X++, development can happen in the power platform, SQL, .Net Framework, or other languages as well, depending on needs and individual skills.
It is expected of the developer to develop solutions and functions according to the design as well as updating the design and creating the technical design. It’s also expected that the developer will give feedback on the design as well as create new designs, independently, from a technical starting point. As part of these activities, there is usually a need to analyze standard D365/AX as well as current ExFlow functionality and the created design.
Additional responsibility will be to act as second- and third-level support in support issues requiring developer knowledge and/or skills.
- Create and maintain technical designs based on functional designs
- Give input on functional designs
- Develop and maintain solutions and functionality
- Participate in the “Architect board” if requested
- Perform analyses
- Act as 2 and 3-level support
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Experience in developing in D365 F&O (X++)
- Experience in MS Visual Studio
- Experience in MS Azure DevOps or similar system
- Minimum of three years of experience in D365 F&O/AX development
- Fluent in English, speaking, and writing
- Good knowledge in Swedish, speaking, and writing
Other qualifications that would be nice
- Experience in developing within AX 2012
- Experience in application MS D365 Finance/Supply Chain Management
- Experience in LCS and troubleshooting
- Experience in Power Platform
- Experience in C# or .Net Framework
- Experience in Azure
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in integrations
- Experience in working with Near/Offshore resources
- Post-secondary education in IT / Systems Science (Computer Science or equivalent
What we can offer you
- To be part of a successful Swedish company
- To be a part of a kind team always close to a laugh
- Helpful colleagues with great competence and experience
- A generous wellness contribution
- Health insurance & Occupational pension
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote working
- Continuous competence development
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- The start date is as soon as possible
- Office location is in a new, high-tech office in Mall of Scandinavia, Solna
Interviews take place on an ongoing basis during the recruitment.
We kindly ask recruiters not to contact us to provide their services for this recruitment.
We are a fast-growing IT company with extensive experience in electronic invoicing and contract management. We specialize in developing and marketing applications that increase companies’ profitability by streamlining their Accounts Payable and Contract Management processes.
Our solutions currently handle more than 20 million invoices and 300,000 contracts annually in companies spread across the world.