SignUp Software is now looking for an application consultant who would like to work at a fast-growing, successful global Cloud Software company. As an ExFlow (full AP AI-driven, workflow-based, and sector-leading AP Automation platform) Application Consultant, you will have responsibility for your own tasks and you will have the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a dynamic environment.
To thrive in this role, you have good analytical skills, are structured, love problem-solving, and can structure your tasks and priorities independently. You have the interest to help others, like to learn new things and share your knowledge with others.
About the job
As an Application Consultant at SignUp Software, you will be responsible for implementing ExFlow. This means performing hands-on ExFlow activities to meet the customer's needs. You will work both independently and together in teams since you will be working in parallel with several projects.
The ExFlow Application Consultant is expected to take full responsibility for the services delivered and make sure it's performed with high quality. You will be the real expert in ExFlow and the vendor invoice process. The customers expect you to guide them during the activities and propose system setup and configurations which match their needs.
When assigned as a tester, project manager, pre-sale, or support resource it is expected to fulfill the relevant parts of those roles.
- Conduct workshops and training
- Application configuration, implementation, and testing
- Design and test new features
- Analyze and solve functional issues
- Act as Project Manager in internal and external projects
- Act as 2nd and 3rd line support
- Perform pre-sales activities
- Provide the best possible value for our customers
- Provide and implement the best practice of using our applications
- Understand our customers' internal processes
- Functional ”D365 Finance/SCM” and/or AX 2012 competence within Finance and/or Trade & Logistics
- A minimum of 10 years experience
- Experience in ExFlow / AP Automation
- Experience in MS D365 Finance/Supply Chain Management or AX 2012
- Documented experience in MS D365 Business Central or NAV
- Experience in project management
- Experience in accounting
- College degree or equivalent in IT / Finance/ Business and Administration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge in Microsoft Office 365
What we can offer you
- To be part of a successful Swedish company
- To be a part of a kind team always close to a laugh
- Helpful colleagues with great competence and experience
- Continuous competence development
- 401(K)/ RRSP match
- Generous health benefits/Vision/Dental
- Generous paid time off
- Generous technology package
- Opportunity for international travel to our international locations
- Full time
- Start date earliest possible
- Remote / Work from home
Submit your application as soon as possible. Interviews take place on an ongoing basis during the process and the position may therefore be filled before the last application date.
We kindly ask recruiters not to contact us to provide their services for this recruitment.
SignUp Software was founded in 1999 and launched ExFlow in 2003. We are a fast-growing IT company with extensive experience in electronic invoicing and contract management. We specialize in developing and marketing applications that increase companies’ profitability by streamlining their Accounts Payable and Contract Management processes.
Our solutions currently handle more than 20 million invoices and 300,000 contracts annually in companies spread across the world.
SignUp Software North America was started in July 2021 with team members in the USA and Canada. We have our headquarters in Sweden and offices in Denmark, The Netherlands, and Australia with approximately 90 employees across the globe.