We are looking for a full-time, Sydney-based customer success executive to provide applicational and technical support for our Accounts Payable automation product ExFlow. The successful applicant will enjoy problem-solving, building relationships, and working independently as well as in a team.
Our Customer Success Executive will act as a bridge between our Support Specialists and the Director of Customer Success. The key objectives of this role are to measure and maximize customer satisfaction and reduce churn. Day-to-day tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Plan and lead regular client engagement meetings
- Be a customer advocate and act as their spokesperson within our organization
- Identifying areas of opportunity and developing assessable plans for improvement
- Assisting the director of customer success with technical product knowledge
- Assist in product demonstrations and events when required
- Report on issue trends and making data-driven decisions help remove roadblocks
- Maintain client records in CRM
- Provide guidance and assistance to our support specialists
Skills and Experience
Technical Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in an IT support role
- Previous experience with D365 Finance and Operations or D365 Business Central
- Understanding and assimilating information from various sources
- Being able to recognize and deal with conflict or sensitive situations
- Exceptional English literacy to communicate effectively verbally and written
- Good listening skills, with the ability to quickly resolve problems, action solutions with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to remain calm, patient, and diplomatic in stressful situations
- Confidence to ask questions and speak up in a respectful, positive way
- Intrinsically motivated to lead and encourage integrity with the customer success team
- Superior time management and organizational skills
Flexible Work Arrangements: We love collaborating in our Sydney office, but we also embrace a hybrid model to accommodate our employees and facilitate a positive work-life balance.
Career Growth and Development: We are committed to your professional growth. We provide opportunities for training, personal development, and career progression.
Work Culture: We have a relaxed, yet connected approach to ensure all staff feel valued, engaged, and empowered to deliver the best results for our customers.
Work Travel: There will be opportunities to travel to customer sites and events across Asia Pacific.
Signup Software is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We kindly ask recruiters not to contact us to provide their services for this recruitment.
About SignUp Software
SignUp Software was founded in 1999 and introduced ExFlow in 2003. Over the years, SignUp Software has earned a strong reputation in the Microsoft Dynamics community for its solutions in financial process automation. The solutions in the ExFlow product portfolio are built in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and utilize Azure Services, specifically designed for the “Office of the CFO”.
SignUp Software currently operates from Sweden (where it is headquartered), Denmark, Netherlands, Spain, UK, USA, Canada, Singapore, and Australia, and has over 130 employees and partnerships with more than 100 resellers worldwide. Globally, over 1,500 customers rely on ExFlow to enhance their financial processes in more
than 60 countries.