We are looking for a highly organized, purpose-driven marketing executive to join our fast-growing Sydney-based team in a part-time capacity (20 hours per week). The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director of Marketing and Customer Success (APAC) with direct access to the VP of Marketing in our HQ (Stockholm).
The key responsibilities of this role are to assist the marketing, sales and customer success teams by maximizing brand awareness, generating new leads, and communicating product news to existing and new customers and partners. Day-to-day tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintain contacts in CRM
- Design, schedule and monitor social media posts and newsletters
- Managing the marketing budgets for APAC
- Coordinate and manage events including webinars and sponsorships
- Interviewing customers and writing customer success stories
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or similar discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in a marketing role
- Proficient written and verbal communication and creative writing skills
- Exceptional ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines without compromising attention to detail
- Asset creation, deployment, and reporting for a range of online and offline channels
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to remain calm and patient in stressful situations
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- B2B marketing experience within an IT or Finance organization (preferred, but not essential)
Flexible Work Arrangements: We love collaborating in our Sydney office, but also embrace a hybrid model to accommodate our employees and facilitate a positive work-life balance.
Career Growth and Development: We are committed to your professional growth. We provide opportunities for training, personal development, and career progression.
Work Culture: We have a relaxed, yet connected approach to ensure all staff feel valued, engaged, and empowered to deliver the best results for our customers.
Work Travel: There will be opportunities to travel to events across Asia Pacific (optional).
Signup Software is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We kindly ask recruiters not to contact us to provide their services for this recruitment.
About SignUp Software
SignUp Software was founded in 1999 and introduced ExFlow in 2003. Over the years, SignUp Software has earned a strong reputation in the Microsoft Dynamics community for its solutions in financial process automation. The solutions in the ExFlow product portfolio are built in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and utilize Azure Services, specifically designed for the “Office of the CFO”.
SignUp Software currently operates from Sweden (where it is headquartered), Denmark, Netherlands, Spain, UK, USA, Canada, Singapore, and Australia, and has over 130 employees and partnerships with more than 100 resellers worldwide. Globally, over 1,500 customers rely on ExFlow to enhance their financial processes in more
than 60 countries.