SignUp Software is looking for a dedicated Partner Sales Executive to join our newly started sales organization in Germany. If you want to work at a fast-growing, successful global Cloud Software company, this is the job for you. Building the team, first feet on the ground for German market
As a Partner Sales Executive at SignUp Software in Germany, your main responsibility will be to offer and present our solution ExFlow BC (built-in solution for MS Dynamics 365 Business Central) to customers and partners. You will also recruit partners in selected sectors working together with the Sales and Partner team for EMEA.
You will be part of building the team with other local colleagues in Germany. You will work both independently and together in teams as you will be working on various opportunities and projects.
Main Job Assignments
The ExFlow Partner Sales Executive is expected to take responsibility for driving the growth of ExFlow through direct customer prospects and partner prospects throughout Germany.
You will initiate contact with customers, as well as prospective partners. You will build relationships and drive the onboarding of partners from a sales perspective. We have a well-established Partner Program that you will introduce and educate partners in, as well as nurture partner relationships and create revenue opportunities within the SignUp Partner Community.
You will be responsible for follow-up meetings on the forecast, pipeline calls and plan sales campaigns with partners including event planning, either remote, physical, or hybrid, depending on the requirements.
After initial onboarding and education at SignUp Software, you will be able to show ExFlow and demonstrate scenarios in different sales situations.
This role is highly collaborative, working with Marketing, Operations, Product Management, Delivery, and Sales.
- Overall knowledge of accounts payable automation is advantageous
- Understanding of the Microsoft sales process
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Education in IT / Finance/ Business and Administration
- Experience in exceeding sales targets
- Creative, and innovative with a growth mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent social and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation package
- To be part of a successful international company, headquartered in Sweden
- To be part of a strong and successful local team
- To be a part of a kind team always close to a laugh
- Helpful colleagues with great competence and experience
- Continuous competence development
- Health insurance & company pension contributions
- The use of the latest technology in your work equipment
- Full time
- Start date upon agreement
- Starting fully remote, with the possibility to work from an office in Münich in the future.
We appreciate the time and effort put into each application. However, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Signup Software is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We kindly ask recruiters not to contact us to provide their services for this recruitment.
SignUp Software was founded in 1999 and introduced ExFlow in 2003. Over the years, SignUp Software has earned a strong reputation in the Microsoft Dynamics community for its solutions in financial process automation. The solutions in the ExFlow product portfolio are built in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and utilize Azure Services, specifically designed for the “Office of the CFO”.
SignUp Software currently operates from Sweden (where it is headquartered), Denmark, Netherlands, Spain, UK, USA, Canada, Singapore, and Australia, and has over 130 employees and partnerships with more than 100 resellers worldwide. Globally, over 1,500 customers rely on ExFlow to enhance their financial processes in more than 60 countries.