About the job
As an Application Consultant at SignUp Software, you will be responsible for implementing ExFlow. This means performing hands-on ExFlow activities to meet the customer's needs. You will work independently and in teams since you will be working in parallel with several projects.
The ExFlow Application Consultant is expected to take full responsibility for the services delivered and make sure it's performed with high quality. You will be the real expert in ExFlow and the vendor invoice process. The customers expect you to guide them during the activities and propose system setup and configurations that match their needs.
When assigned as a tester, project manager, pre-sale, or support resource it is expected to fulfill the relevant parts of those roles.
- Conduct workshops and training
- Application configuration, implementation, and testing
- Design and test new features
- Analyze and solve functional issues
- Act as Project Manager in internal and external projects
- Act as 2nd and 3rd line support
- Perform pre-sales activities
- Provide the best possible value for our customers
- Provide and implement the best practices for using our applications
- Understand our customers' internal processes
- Functional D365 Business Central and/or NAV competence within Finance and/or Trade & Logistics
- A minimum of three (3) years experience with MS D365 Business Central or NAV
- Experience in ExFlow / AP Automation
- Documented experience in MS D365 Business Central or NAV
- Experience in project management
- Experience in accounting
- College degree or equivalent in IT / Finance/ Business and Administration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
What we can offer you
- To be part of a successful Swedish company
- To be a part of a kind team always close to a laugh
- Helpful colleagues with great competence and experience
- Continuous competence development
- 401(K)/ RRSP match
- Generous health benefits/Vision/Dental
- Generous paid time off
- Generous technology package
- Opportunity for international travel to our international locations
- Full time
- Start date earliest possible
- Remote / Work from home
Submit your application as soon as possible. Interviews take place on an ongoing basis during the process and the position may therefore be filled before the last application date.
We kindly ask recruiters not to contact us to provide their services for this recruitment.
SignUp Software was founded in 1999 and introduced ExFlow in 2003. Over the years, SignUp Software has earned a strong reputation in the Microsoft Dynamics community for its solutions in financial process automation. The solutions in the ExFlow product portfolio are built in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and utilize Azure Services, specifically designed for the “Office of the CFO”.
SignUp Software currently operates from Sweden (where it is headquartered), Denmark, Netherlands, Spain, UK, USA, Canada, Singapore, and Australia, and has over 130 employees and partnerships with more than 100 resellers worldwide. Globally, over 1,500 customers rely on ExFlow to enhance their financial processes in more
than 60 countries.