About the job
As a Customer care executive at SignUp Software, you will be responsible for providing applicational and technical support for our Accounts Payable automation product ExFlow. This means providing exceptional service to our customers and partners by assisting them with their ExFlow solution. It may be troubleshooting an error or guiding best practice use of ExFlow. You will work both independently and together in teams as you will work with multiple requests at the same time.
The ExFlow customer care executive is expected to take full responsibility for the services delivered and make sure it's performed with high quality. You will be the real expert in ExFlow and the vendor invoice process. The customers expect you to guide them during the interaction, propose system setup and configurations that match their needs, and provide prompt resolution to their issues.
You may also be assigned other tasks such as assisting the product team with testing, providing system health checks, regular meetings with customers, and providing training to customers and partners in the ExFlow solution.
- Be a customer advocate and act as their spokesperson within our organization
- Monitor and manage incoming service requests
- Make sure requests are addressed within contractual SLAs
- Identifying areas of opportunity and developing assessable plans for improvement
- Maintain client records in CRM
- Design and test new features/customizations
- Analyze and solve functional issues
- Provide the best possible value for our customers
- Provide and implement the best practices for using our applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Functional ”D365 Finance/SCM” and/or AX 2012 competence within Finance and /or Trade & Logistics
- A minimum of three (3) years experience with D365 F&O and or AX2012
- Experience providing post-implementation services
- Being able to recognize and deal with conflict or sensitive situations
Desired Qualifications and Skills :
- Experience in Microsoft 365 Customer service or similar issue-tracking system
- Experience in ExFlow / AP Automation
- Experience in accounting
- College degree or equivalent in IT / Finance/ Business and Administration
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Good listening skills, with the ability to quickly resolve problems, action solutions with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to remain calm, patient, and diplomatic in stressful situations
- Confidence to ask questions and speak up in a respectful, positive way
- Intrinsically motivated to lead and encourage integrity with the customer success team
- Superior time management and organizational skills
What we can offer you
- To be part of a successful Swedish company
- To be a part of a kind team always close to a laugh
- Helpful colleagues with great competence and experience
- Continuous competence development
- 401(K)/ RRSP match
- Generous health benefits/Vision/Dental
- Generous paid time off
- Generous technology package
- Opportunity for international travel to our international locations
- Full time
- Start date January 15th 2024
- Remote / Work from home
Submit your application as soon as possible. Interviews take place on an ongoing basis during the process and the position may therefore be filled before the last application date.
We kindly ask recruiters not to contact us to provide their services for this recruitment.
SignUp Software was founded in 1999 and introduced ExFlow in 2003. Over the years, SignUp Software has earned a strong reputation in the Microsoft Dynamics community for its solutions in financial process automation. The solutions in the ExFlow product portfolio are built in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and utilize Azure Services, specifically designed for the “Office of the CFO”.
SignUp Software currently operates from Sweden (where it is headquartered), Denmark, Netherlands, Spain, UK, USA, Canada, Singapore, and Australia, and has over 130 employees and partnerships with more than 100 resellers worldwide. Globally, over 1,500 customers rely on ExFlow to enhance their financial processes in more
than 60 countries.